Friday 17 May 2013

Love for Shoes - English Style


"Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know."

When I think about shoes I always think about Carrie Bradshaw. What style would she choose? What color would she go for? What designers would she prefer?
And if Carrie was British what brand would she opt for? I've got an answer for this question: She would choose Russell & Bromley.
I am sure she would love this brand as it is a proper English brand which provides the best quality, style, fashion, value and, of course, prestige.

What's in fashion this season? I would start with the colors. If you open any fashion magazine you will notice that white shoes are must-haves of this season. The studs were introduced to us last year and everyone loved them, that’s why they are in fashion this season as well.
When planning what to purchase it mustn't be forgotten English weather is unpredictable. Therefore every lady needs a pair of ankle boots. I've chosen Chelsea ankle boots which are long-established British classic. Beige nubuck is easy to match with lots of outfits and the light color is always suitable for summer.
If you are looking for high heels you must go for pointy shoes with thin heels. They will make you look elegant, smart and sexy. You can wear them to important business meetings and also to cocktail parties. Black patent shoes will always be women’s best choice.
I am sure that every girl about town has got a pair of ballerinas. I went for white and black style but they also come in beige, tan, navy, black and  red colors. They’ve got a great quality as they are leather shoes with rubber sole. At the same time they are very lightweight, soft and easy to take care of.

Women always don’t have enough free time and enough shoes…Just because IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

Enjoying my love for shoes, Margo x

Russell & Bromley
Don't forget to add a small detail to your outfit: colorful socks


Beige Nubuck ankle boots

Chelsea ankle boots - proper English style

Elegant, Smart, Sexy

                                      

                      AND SOMETHING ELSE...



   "The handbag is like the best friend – they both will represent your style and personality."




1 comment:

  1. Cinderella...proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life :)
    I love love love shoes! What does a woman need? ....shoes!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete