Tuesday 2 July 2013

W Hotel Barcelona - A Piece of Heaven




Barcelona - one of the most beautiful cities. It has got everything:   Astonishing Architecture (a Gothic cathedral for the historian, a Gaudi cathedral for those who like a contemporary twist on their Catholicism), golden sandy beaches, delicious Spanish and Catalan cuisine, fine wine and lots of wonderful shops and boutiques tucked away in the Gothic quarter where old meets new.

If you decide to travel to Barcelona it is very important to find a hotel which will make feel comfortable.

W Hotel Barcelona made me just relax and dream. 
I was sitting by the swimming pool with a glass of sangria, listening to the Dj and there was nothing else I would ask for. 
The room offered the great view of Barcelona, the beach and the sea. I could enjoy this view for the rest of my life.
The night club Eclipse situated on the 26th floor was just fantastic. They do the best Watermelon Martini I have ever tried in my life(still can not forget it).

W Barcelona is a piece of heaven!

Enjoy the pictures,

Margo x  









https://www.facebook.com/MargoDareToDream


No comments:

Post a Comment