Thursday 9 January 2014

Life is not the Same after Breaking Bad


Keeping calm is not something one can do when watching Breaking Bad. You'll be tense and have an inescapable feeling that everything that is going on in the series is happening to you. Millions of people watched Breaking Bad and it felt like I was the last one to find out about it. 
I discovered the series in November and then it started... 

The relationship went from restaurant dates to rushing home from work to watch Breaking Bad in bed our eyelids drooped, being left in shock and awe due to the unexpected scenes and plot twists;

I started believing that all the chemistry teachers cook meth;

The word "Dad" got a new pronunciation as "DaaAaD";

I stopped drinking camomile tea with Stevia sweetener (just in case);

My scariest nightmare is...Gus Fring and his half face.

Do you feel the same or maybe it's just me? Life will never be the same after Breaking Bad. And if you still didn't watch it - you have to do it!

Here are some pictures explaining my story. Enjoy :)



 









No comments:

Post a Comment